Friday, March 20, 2009

Internship Immersion

I learned a lot at internship, as well as hone many skills that i will have to use for many years. During internship i had to write a lot of introduction sheets as well as teach classes how to use programs such as iMovie. This helped with my speech skills, my openness with people as well as a better understanding of these programs that i did not completely understand when i started. There are many skills that are needed in a job and all though not all of those are knowledge related people skills is a very big thing. Without people skills you will not meet friends and you will not be able to interact with your teammates or your colleagues making it much more difficult to get work done. Other than that, i felt that immersion was a great thing and very happy i had it because it allowed me to experience life at work and help me cross of teacher as one of my jobs choices.

No comments: