Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 questions on magazine

1. What article(s) would you like to write for the magazine? What photography could you contribute? Art? List three different ideas for your major contribution.

I would like to use my photo essay for this, article wise, i personally would not like to add anything becuase most of my time will be focused on the layout and design of the magazine.

2. Suggest at least one (or more) possible title for the magazine. This could be a title with or without a subtitle. For example, I work for UnBoxed: a Journal of Adult Learning in Schools.

Some titles could be internship, released or 11th grade, Randy Team Good pieces of writing and photography.

3. Suggest a topic for an article that you were personally like to read in a magazine inspired by the internship semester.

A topic i would like to write about is comparing and contrasting the economy now a days to older times, as well as add some of my history blogs.

No comments: