Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Internship First Day

What happened today?????

I drove to SDSU, then i went and found a parking spot which took like 10 minutes, then i had to get a permit. Then i found my mentor who is pretty cool and we met all the other people who will be working with us. He gave us directions on 2 programs and we had to learn these or at least have a basic knowledege to help other students who come in. Other than that i played on the computer and listened to music.

How did you get to internship????

I drove their, i love having a license.

What did you do for lunch???

I went to In and Out since i havent gone their in such a long time

How did you get home??

I drove

How did everything go?

Everything went really well, my mentor is really chill and a very nice guy who is ok with me leaving early on thursdays to go to games so thats a plus. He is also very happy we are their and happy with any help that we give.

No comments: