Thursday, January 8, 2009

internship

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

I want to experience it and see whats its like in the business world. I also want to know what i need to do to succeed when i get out of high school. I also want to figure out what the business world is like and see if the world of an electrical engineer is really all its cracked up to be.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

I hope to see if i like electrical engineering or find a type a job that i enjoy so i have fun when i work. I hope to do this by getting a internship i actually might wanna do when i get older like engineering. If i don't feel that this is my calling it allowed myself to not spend 4 years in college in the wrong major.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

My goals are to work hard, and make sure that i do everything right so that it compares to other people who work there. I also wanna make this experience as much fun so i can so that i can enjoy it and actually like coming to work. Other than those expectations, i feel that this internship will be a great experience and just not aware how much this will let me grow as a individual and team player.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I am left thinking is that he wants to come out of this internship liking work and enjoying what he is doing. He also wants to experience the internship to see if it will interest him in something he would like to do in the future.