Wednesday, November 19, 2008

H20 Project

What are you discovering so far?

I am Discovering how a lot of beaches in San Diego are really dirty but overall the beaches are fairly clean. I am also learning how cleanliness in the beach like with trash closely relates to the pollution that is in the water if there is a small amount of litter there is generally less water pollution. Lastly i am finding it very difficult to find information on tourism that the beaches attract and money that is generated from it.


What surprises you about this project?

What surprises me is the large amount of beaches in San Diego. I knew there was mission beach pacific beach Ocean beach and Imperial beach but each of those have different names and sections theres like 50 or 60 just in San Diego county alone. It just makes me think how many beaches there are in the U.S. since we have water on both he whole entire east and west coasts.

What re your next steps to have a cool product and a great piece of writing?

My next step is to contact the chamber of commerce and also the board of tourism so i can figure how much money these beaches generate and how many people go to these beaches.

No comments: